In order to ensure successful completion of the admission process for your child, please follow the instructions below.
Return the following to York Country Day school:
- Completed application with your signature.
- Photocopies of report cards and standardized testing from the last 3 years.
- Completed Student Questionnaire
- Copies of candidate's educational testing (if any).
- Application fee of $35 (your application cannot be processed without the application fee).
If you have not toured Country Day, please schedule a personal tour and meeting with the Director of Admission. A school tour can be combined with the Class Day Visit.
Class Day Visit
All applicants for Grades 6-12 are required to spend a full school day with student hosts in their current grade level. Class Day visitors are our guests for lunch. Please schedule a class day visit.
Please ask your child's current math or language arts teacher to complete the recommendation form as soon as possible. The recommendation form is confidential - please provide your child's teacher with a stamped, addressed envelope and have the teacher send the form directly to:
York Country Day School
Office of Admission
1071 Regents' Glen Blvd.
York PA 17403
Please indicate your intention to apply for financial aid/scholarship on the second side of the application. You can also click here for more details about the Financial Aid process. Forms and additional instructions will be mailed to you when they are available.