This program, run through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, was designed to offer tax credits to eligible businesses with the credits being designated to a Scholarship Organization, an Education Improvement Organization, and/or a Pre-Kindergarten Scholarship Organization. York Country Day is an approved scholarship organization and is qualified to receive donations from corporations for financial aid through the EITC program.
DCED Center for Business Financing, Tax Credit Division, 4th Floor, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 400 North Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120. Phone: (717) 787-7120 or RA-EITC@state.pa.us. Applications are approved on a first come, first served basis by date received. Applications cannot be accepted before July 1 and tax credits are awarded on a first come, first served basis. If you are a first-time applicant or a renewal applicant, we encourage you to fax your application to the PA Department of Community Economic Development at (717) 772-3581 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to www.newpa.com/EITC.
- May 15 – Business applicants who have fulfilled their two-year commitment and wish to reapply in FY 15/16 to renew their two-year commitment.
- May 15 – Businesses who are in the middle of their two-year commitment.
- July 1 – All other businesses including Pre-K business applications.
Tax credits may be applied against the tax liability of a business for the tax year in which the contribution was made.
Businesses authorized to do business in Pennsylvania who are subject to one or more of the following taxes:
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax
- Bank and Trust Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institution Tax
- Insurance Company Law of 1921
- Personal Income Tax of S corporation shareholders or Partnership partners