YCDS students and families are invited to join a special information session with other PA independent schools regarding standardized testing.
Hear from the experts at Compass Education Group, a national test preparation organization, as they lead a thoughtful and pragmatic discussion of college admission testing and the recent outcomes of the test optional movement.
Presentation topics will include:
- The evolving role of test scores in specific contexts
- Making sense of the subtlety and variety of testing policies
- Fresh admissions data from test score submitters and non-submitters
- Making an informed choice between the ACT and SAT
- The diagnostic value of the PSAT and other practice tests
- Optimal timing and smart approaches to test preparation and testing
All Upper School grade levels are invited to attend.
Attendees must register here in order to receive the Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mcE1vAlESgC7lP9lOCiS8w